Sunday, February 22, 2009

Need Game

Heather posted this game on her Facebook notes, and this is my response.
Go to Google, type your name and the word 'needs' in quotation marks, i.e. "Bob needs".
Choose the best 10 responses.

1. In order to attract the woman of her dreams, Jenni needs to learn to be more alluring.
2. jenni needs her meds.........
3. Jenni needs an Convertible (shortage in San Diego).
4. Jenni needs a stiff schlong to quench her nubile teen desires.
5. Jenni needs to turn 63 or more or gain 1572 Slayer points.
6. Jenni needs to dress, groom, bathe, toilet, eat.
7. Horny honeypot Jenni needs a man to fuck her tight.
8. Jenni needs ______. I want to _____ jenni. jenni can ____ my ____. If I could describe jenni in a word: ______. jenni will never ______.
9. Jenni-needs-help-with-computer-problems (this is true)
10. Jenni needs to shuit her mouth and cook the man some fuckin eggs before she catches a beating from Ozzie.

Please play this game - I promise, it's really fun!!
I had a great weekend, and came to some pretty fantastic realizations.
I hope that everyone discovers some truth, maybe it will take a while, and a lot of pain and frustration, but then it makes sense. While it's still not easy, it's comforting and it bolsters my resolve.
There is nothing, nothing, nothing that I want from you anymore.
I also really like it when other people are on the same wavelength that I am. It's crazy how wonderful it is when that happens, it makes me feel much more comfortable in my own head.
Oh dear. What am I going to give up for Lent?
Hmmm...let me ponder this.

Labels for this post: pondering, game, truth

No comments:

Post a Comment