Saturday, February 7, 2009

HWTFB

Maurice has this playlist on his iTunes called "HWTFB". It stands for "Hell With The Fucking Bitches". It's very angry, as you might expect, but I still think it's funny, and it's also true. I just never expected that he would date a FB again. He told me the other day that he doesn't believe in forever anymore, because it didn't happen to us. I'm not sure if that was more heartbreaking than losing him or not, because even if you do suffer, you absolutely must continue to hope. I took the bus the other day, and the night bus driver (Jimmy Jones) told me that he went to the funeral of a woman he dated for over 20 years. It really shocked me, like, bolted me to the floor. I can't even imagine how painful that must be, not even for a second. The only thing worse than Maurice leaving me would be him dead. I am convinced I couldn't bear it, and I really don't know how Jimmy Jones did.
I'm only mentioning it because earlier today, someone told me that I'm the strongest person they know, to be at this party and be calm and try to have a good time. As of right now, Jimmy Jones is the strongest human being on the planet. I've got nothing on him. Or Jesus.
I met someone this weekend. He's really cool, and a genuinely nice person. I could tell, and he wasn't just being charming to try to get something. He's just funny and full of references of some of my favorite things, like Dexter's Lab and N64. Plus, he's cute, and decently taller than me!
We'll see what happens.
You know, that sounds like a good motto for my life right now. "We'll see". I enjoy unpredictability in most cases.

Labels for this post: lengthy, strength, hell with 'em

1 comment:

  1. you are beautiful, miss jenni. <3

    just keep moving forward with your life. you're doing a great job already! life is full of struggles, but once you're done with them, you're stronger...it's like going to the gym! you're gonna come out ready to kick some major ass.

    so keep up the good work. you're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete