Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hot pink Post-It notes

It's almost Valentine's Day. I hate Valentine's Day, because it's so commercial, but it's also very contrived, or so I feel. I love flowers, which is the only tolerable part of Valentine's day.
I doubt I'll get flowers this year, but my parents just got some for me for my birthday, so I'm not stressing it. Also, I'm going out of town that day anyway.
You know, this 'holiday' is pretty much awful. A mass movement of loneliness, to be sure.
I don't really feel lonely. I wouldn't call it loneliness, it's not like I could just accept a date and feel better because I have companionship. I'm not really afraid of being alone, I like myself. I don't want to be alone forever, of course not, but I'm not ready for not alone, if that makes sense.
I think I set up expectations of myself that are too high, like, that Maurice's new profile picture should not upset me as much as it does. However, I did thoroughly enjoy someone's comment about it.
I know you're looking at it right now to see what he said. HA!
Anyway, it's time fo bed. Fo bed.

Labels for this post: fo bed, brief, angiosperms

2 comments:

  1. I deleted Maurice as a friend the second I heard that you two broke up, so I can't see it. What does the comment say?

    In other news, I'LL PUT SOME SPERM UP IN YOUR ANGIO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says, "Maurice, you are clearly wasted."
    :)
    I love you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete