Saturday, February 21, 2009

Because it IS my party, after all

Also because I <3 Allyson.

40 secrets about you.
be honest no matter what.

1. Who were your last four texts from?
Lauren, Derek, Michael, Nick Bailey

2. Where was your default picture taken?
Facebook - party. This blog, DC

3. What’s your middle name?
Elaine. My name is pretty Arthurian, and if you understand why without using wikipedia, I'll give you a cookie.

4. Your current relationship status?
Seasonal

5. Does your crush like you back?
I'm not playing!!!

6. What is your current mood?
Reluctant, I don't want to do anything.

8. What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing a dress, duh. It's gray and yellow.

9. Are you feeling romantic or frisky?
Hahah, frisky. What a ridiculous euphemism.

10. If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Durrrrrrr

11. Where was the last place out of town, that you went to?
That sounds like two different questions. And it's much funnier that way. I went to Lynchburg with the BC <3

12. Ever had a near death experience?
Once

13. Something you do a lot?
Silliness! It's essential.

14. Do you have a fondness for gnomes?
I like gardens.

15. Who can/do you tell anything to?
"To whom can you tell anything"
Also, nobody. Not anymore.

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Nasim!! My Persian twin!!!!

17. When was the last time you cried?
This morning, it was because Carter and I talked about this ridiculous situation involving one of our friends who is getting married and how they're going to set a destination wedding in a third-world country, but they'll just elope, so everyone will show up anyway to the wedding and then there won't be one after all! We chose Somalia. In summary, I cried because I laughed really hard, which is the best.

18. Where are you right now?
Ohohohoho

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Either flight or teleportation - something that would help me get to places on time (I'm always late)

20. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Usually height, and smiles. I always remember eye color, for some reason.

21. Who is your favorite celebrity train wreck?
I don't admire celebrities unless they're talented, and I really hate Paris Hilton.

22. What is a Saying that you believe?
There's a poem by Shel Silverstein called "Listen to the Musn'ts"
"Listen to the Musn'ts, child
Listen to the Don'ts
Listen to the Shouldn'ts
The Impossibles, the Won'ts
Listen to the Never-Haves
Listen close to me:
Anything can happen, child
Anything can be."

23. Favorite color(s)?
Violet and yellow

24. What is one thing that annoys you on tv?
Reality television, except for Project Runway and Top Chef

25. Do you still like kiddy movies?
I am going to be a Disney Princess, after all.

26. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Water

27. Do you speak any other language?
I took German, and I could probably get by in Germany, but I'm nowhere near fluent

28. What’s your favorite smell?
After it rains

29. Describe your life in one word?
Unpredictable

30. Have any tattoos?
No. Pending, maybe...I'm not sure.

31. What are you looking forward to the most?
The most out of what? Right now? Knowing people better, appreciating everyone more. SPRING.

32. What are you thinking about right now?
How tonight is going to be wonderful!!!! =)

33. What should you be doing?
Reading and critiquing stories. Seriously, some people are just writarded.
(That was intentional)
34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Maurice. It bothers me when people say they'll do things and they don't, or vice versa, then have the balls to consider themselves good people, or even to act noble and self-sacrificing. It's sickening in any case.

35. What are you listening to?
NOTHING. My computer is broken :(

36. Do you like working in the yard?
Only if I can play with flowers!

37. What color are your nails?
Invisible...spooky!

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Nope! I might wear nicer clothes or put on lip gloss or something, but it's more important to be who you are, and make sure that person likes you for that reason.

39. What is your natural hair color?
Whoooooooo cares

40. Why did you cry the last time you did?
Again, durrrrrrr

Kittens...inspired by...kittens...

Labels for this post: kittens, identity, crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment