Thursday, February 5, 2009

GO BED

That's possibly the best email I've ever received. Well, that, and my brother emailed me once to say:
"Hi Jenni,
I have email.
Will"

That's just like him, too. I think I will possibly write him into my children's story. I actually think my ideas are pretty good, my characters are definitely going to be interesting. You know, I had a friend when I was little, and I don't know her full name, so I referred to her as "Sarah from Cattail Ordinary" because she really did live on a farm called Cattail Ordinary, across the street from an emu farm. That just needs to be in the book somewhere. The hardest part, I think, is going to be the title. I have no idea, as of right now.
I started reading "Wuthering Heights". It's going to be incredibly sad, I can tell. And even if I am sad some of the time, I still love it. With books, I find it so easy to escape.
Lately, all I've been wanting to do is get the hell out of here. I don't want to go home, it's not homesickness, I want to just start running and not stop until I reach the Mediterranean. I am fully aware that this is not a smart decision, the least of which is that I know absolutely 1 person in all of Europe, not to mention running across the ocean. Also, I know why I want to do it, don't you dare psychoanalyze my whims!!
Bitches.
Just kidding!!!
I missed the Office again tonight...I need to catch up at some point.
What a crazy evening!
Time for some good old-fashion falling asleep on your homework.
Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!

Labels for this post: emu, Will, spontaneous

3 comments:

  1. I started laughing hysterically and had to come out of my room and tell Jackie about the email.

    It was a good email.

    ReplyDelete