Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"It's fucking raining!"

There's this weather website that Nick Bailey introduced to me, http://www.thefuckingweather.com. It's hilarious. Actual forecasts, but there's a large, obnoxious caption that changes depending on the temperature. My favorite so far is "It's fucking nice!"
Anyway.
I managed to finish my story. It was okay, I'm sure I could have done much better if I wasn't doing other things, like school. I haven't been feeling that well this week, and rainy days always make me feel worse. I actually walked to school this morning in the sleet so I wouldn't be that late for 8am piano accompaniment, and then I had to sing, and it sounded terrible. Well, I got credit for going and I didn't even have to play!
That class just eats away at my soul, and sometimes convinces me that I don't really want to do music at all and aaaaaaahhhhhhh what the hell I will be a terrible teacher mentality. It's not good, but it doesn't happen often. Of course, I have those awesome moments when I realize that I can do this, and that I want to do this. Pretty sweet.
Internet is failing massively, campus-wide. Yeesh, this is going to be loads o' fun.
How am I to survive ONE NIGHT WITHOUT FACEBOOK?!
I bet I could write a short story about that. It would be really good!
I need to do my form chart.
Also, I need a hair dryer, maybe a decent straightener, also. I haven't straightened my hair in a long time, it probably needs it. I just prefer my hair in its wannabe curly, randomly disorganized state - it's much more of an insight into how I really am.
I can't wait for dress weather. Then everyone will get puppies and I can play with them!!!
I love my mom. I know you really needed to know that, but I just do. Sometimes I forget it, and a lot of times I take it for granted, but she's absolutely wonderful.
Time for being productive...midnight. Blargh.

Labels for this post: weather, to-do, connections

1 comment:

  1. I love that weather website. It makes me laugh. Also, yes, I cannot wait for dress season. It's only the BEST time of the year!

    ReplyDelete