Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well well well

What have we got here?
I'd really like to hear someone say that someday. Actually, maybe not, I might be afraid for my life and/or sanity if it really did happen.
Autosave just failed. Bitches.
Anyway, I think that although I absolutely love Allyson, Jackie, Alexis, and J (and sometimes Kyle) I'm imposing on them way too much, and making it awkward for everyone involved, definitely not a good thing. So, a lot fewer weekovers. I need to get to know my real roommates better!

See, that is the problem. I can't really examine the situation at all from an objective perspective.
Goodness, where did the time go? I really think it's time for bed, poor Dr. Hebert, I will hardly be able to function tomorrow morning.
Maybe I will leave a little earlier, so I can go see the Farmer's Market by the Train Station. It's a lovely thing when you can catch it. Also, I will probably see a cat, and they are cute.
This is terribly mundane. I wish I could find some creativity somewhere. I'm saving it, actually, for my fiction writing class. I'll really need it, I'm writing a children's book. For class. I don't know about for REAL.
Gosh. I am so glad my 'college experiences' have been as they were. I know myself really well now, and I know not really what I want, but what I don't want. I don't want a boyfriend. I think they are overrated, because they are a form of resolution, which is also overrated.
There is only one person I can think of with whom I would be happy. He actually said to me the other day, "I always told myself that when you and Maurice broke up, I would drop whatever I was doing and come running to you". And of course, he didn't. Because I don't want it to be like that. He deserves someone a lot more healthy than I am. I have no idea of whether we'll be together, ever. But I am so convinced that we would be happy together.
I can't even begin to contemplate another relationship. Not a serious one. But I am aware of that fact, for a certainty.
Whatever happens. I will try within my ability to ensure that I choose a path that I believe will lead to my own happiness with myself. That is the first obstacle. I want to be comfortable with me, to love myself. Then, perhaps, I can appreciate love and its all-encompassing facets and give it to another person. This is a lofty goal, and a very long process. But how could it not be worth it?

Labels for this post: weekovers, unrequited?, superficial

2 comments:

  1. I love the way this flows! Ha. I tend to write whatever comes to my mind as well. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't cut out the weekovers completely! Who the hell am I going to watch Top Chef with if that happens?

    I'm glad you're starting to feel better. You are cool. And mundane is pretty okay sometimes.

    Hope you're having fun with Hebert. =) I know I would be!

    ReplyDelete