Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I must be stopped!

Seriously, people, I think I may have an addiction to dresses. If I had to ballpark how many dresses I have (including formal dresses) I would say 20. That is a high estimate, but it isn't far from the truth. Over winter break, I have purchased six dresses, and I almost bought another one yesterday.
I lament the American custom of instant gratification, particularly the way it manifests itself [in me]: retail therapy. I'm pretty convinced that I have it when it comes to clothing, if I have a bad week, I usually buy a new dress or pair of shoes. I don't have bad weeks that often, but the last week of finals was probably one of the worst. I think all the new dresses are just payback for not shopping for most of the semester. I also got a really sexy pair of shoes. They're pretty amazing, and you will know what I'm referring to if you see them.
I bought shoes that are undeniably sex-kittenish because I don't feel that any aspect of me is "sexy" by definition. I really think that depends on your personal opinion of what is sexy.
For me, if you like to play pranks and you're taller than me and funny and musical, then you're probably sexy. Like Jim from The Office. He is undeniably sexy.
I'm considering a prank. I don't know where or when this will happen, but it's fairly harmless, all things considered.
I think the point of this entry is to just hint at everything and drive you absolutely crazy.
Labels for this post: dresses, pranks, Jim.

3 comments:

  1. Well, if you ever want to get rid of any of those dresses, hit me up. ;) If any of them are my style, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there is one I'm considering tossing. Not that it's in bad shape, it's fine, I just never wear it.
    It's green. When we're home on our next break, come over!

    ReplyDelete