Saturday, January 17, 2009

You know what?

You know what?
It's really going to be okay. Maybe not for a while. And maybe I'll wonder what would have happened if I married Maurice and had two children, Olivia Jane and Jonathan Mars. Yes, I suppose I will.
Maybe I will find out, eventually. The American Dream, right there. Well, you should read "Death of a Salesman" even though it's a little strange to read plays. It's quite brilliant.
I also really like Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead. AP Lit was just great, except for "The Invisible Man" because I was just too stupid to read it. Seriously. I did not understand the references used (to put it mildly).
I'm freaking in a weird ass mood right now. I'm just pretty much typing what I think. I'm not sure if I should publicly announce the reason why. Suffice it to say that I'm pretty ridiculous. Even more so than usual! That is pretty easy to achieve, if I can get excited I tend to freakkkkkkk out.
I hate spell check. Spell check is only my friend with the word "judgment". It's easily the stupidest word in the English language, by the way. The spelling doesn't really make sense, and probably trips up poor little seventh graders during their spelling bee. I got out on "molecule" because I'm an idiot or something, I'm not sure why.
Let's play a game.
Go to a pool, with your clothes + swimsuit on.
Now, go to the shallow end.
Attempt to get into the water via the steps WITHOUT getting your clothes wet. You can't take them off, though. I'll know, and you do NOT want me to find out. It may require being creative on how you roll your clothing.
However many steps you get means however many thousand years you have to wander the earth before you can go to Heaven, or wherever we go when we die. I firmly believe it's Heaven, though.
Dang, that sounded really Catholic of me. I better get me to that there Baptist Evangelicals!
I love "The Office". I miss Office marathons with Ashley. She doesn't even know I have a blog, nor that I'm writing about her. I wonder how many people are totally unaware of this fact.
I have to be at work in 8 hours.
Good night, good people of the faith.

Labels for this post: blah, blah, and blah. Just take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment