Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A good day

I have had a most excellent day today, although I didn't have any tea, but I'm waiting to buy some for an excuse to possibly purchase a new book to read, yet again. I can feel another onset of instant gratification American-style. At least this one will increase my intellectual horizon.
I talked to someone today. Someone I've been waiting to speak to for the entire winter break. It's weird at the same time, because (pardon my language) I'm physically attracted to him, and I haven't allowed myself to feel this way in more than a month. All he has to do is look at my mouth, or subtly rove his gaze over my collarbone, and I am so melted. I think that it's fresh, so it's hard to control, and I tend to be really excitable. I was skipping down the hall today after we talked, and I didn't even care who saw me.
It feels good.
And I know that this is better for me. I can just feel it, that even though sometimes I can barely breathe because something will remind me of the past and crush my lungs, this is something that has actually helped convince me that this is a better road. I don't want to use the word "right".
Only God knows that, and I'm not about to guess. Look where that got me!
But seriously. I feel good, uplifted, and kinda hot.

Labels for this post: chemistry, horizon, lip gloss.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Haha you were so happy when you came back into the lounge yesterday. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    TOP CHEF TONIGHT.

    =D!

    ReplyDelete