Monday, January 19, 2009

It becomes habit

Liz Gilbert's Yogi says that being sad, crying, or despairing over things becomes a habit, and it's important to rise up from it, and not succumb to it every time. That really helps me out, it keeps me calm.
So does Dispatch. Does anyone have any of their albums, by chance?

I have had a good weekend. I'm deciding to enjoy it. If you make up your mind to enjoy something, it's hard not to find something in it that you can enjoy. I guess that's optimistic to the point of foolishness, but I'd rather be hopeful than depressed.
I still haven't finished Pride and Prejudice. And I really want to. It's predictable, but it's also a challenge. Elizabeth Bennet is a BAMF.
Speaking of BAMFs...
I have really wonderful friends. Have I ever mentioned this? Because I'm unbelievably lucky to have them, and I love them very much. I'm surprised that they're okay with spending so much time with me, especially because they always pick me up from across town...like I said, amazing.
I made up a new game. It's called Frisbee Chip. Maybe we can play it sometime.
You all should download the album Stadium Arcadium by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It is brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Jenni! I love blogging.
    and Elizabeth Bennett is a BAMF. straight up.
    <3 kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should burn me a CD with the album! I have a CD for you!

    ReplyDelete