Sunday, January 11, 2009

You won't know the difference

You should do this too! It's fun to talk about yourself.

100 Truths. After you've filled this out, tag 10 people and have them do the same. include the person that tagged you.

Last beverage → Water

Last phone call → Mom

Last instant message → No idea

Last song you listened to → "The General" by Dispatch

Last time you cried → Yesterday (my grandmother had a heart attack, and I was really scared)

HAVE YOU EVER:

Dated someone twice → Technically, yes

Been cheated on → Not to my knowledge, I date nice guys

Kissed someone & regretted it → Yes

Lost someone special→ Most people have by their 21st year of life

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:

Fallen out of love → Trying

Laughed until you cried → Always!

Met someone who changed your life → No, but I wish I could say differently. After all, not everything is romantic, right? It might be very informative.

Found out someone was talking about you → Well, I got that impression. I don't care, I know it's irrelevant and untrue.

Have you kissed anyone on your top friends? → MYSPACE

How many ppl on your top friends do you know in real life? → MY SPACE!!!!

How many kids do you want to have → I'm not sure. My life plan has changed drastically in the past month. I've always wanted children, and now I'm coming to terms with the fact that I can have children without a husband. Probably 2 at most, though.

Do you have any pets → I have a strange feline who resides at my house

Do you want to change your name → Nope!

What time did you wake up today → 8:45

What were you doing at midnight last night → Chatting with Ashley =)

Name something you CANNOT wait for → Party tonight!!!

Last time you saw your father→ This morning, he came into my room to say goodbye to me

What's one thing you wish you could change → The lack of Jim Halpert in my life. That needs to change, like, right now.

Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yeah, that's a very popular name in my family

What's getting on your nerves right now → I haven't been feeling that great lately, and I'm going to try to change that.

What's your real name → Jennifer Elaine Schweitzer

Relationship Status → Single, but I'm not looking. I'm ridiculously picky.

Zodiac sign → Aquarius, Water Bearer...which is an Air sign, by the way. Isn't that just backasswards than what you always thought?!

Elementary/primary School → Cool Spring Penguins REPRESENT

Middle/secondary School → Harper Park Middle School, J.L. Simpson Middle School

High School → Heritage High School

Hair color → For all intents and purposes, blonde

Long or short → It's long for me, but I'm going to keep it long. It's more suited to my overall look.

Are you a health freak → No, but I am conscientious, especially after seeing my grandmother. She's actually fit, she's 81 years old, but she travels all over the world and she exercises four times a week. So, really, it pays to be careful.

Righty or lefty → Right (this is the part of the program where Ryan says, "Dexter" because she's a show off =P)

FIRSTS:

First surgery → Wisdom teeth, I think

First piercing → Ears

First best friend → Caitlin

First sport you joined → Swimming, I guess, I'm not a team sort of person

First pet → Dirt (a cat) and yes, that was his real name

First vacation → Somewhere in the northeast or Canada

First real crush → Oh dang, I have no idea! I wonder how many people know the answer to this question.

CURRENTLY :

Eating → Not hungry

Drinking → Later

Waiting → To take a shower

YOUR FUTURE :

Want to get married?→ I really have no idea. Only if I meet someone and I am absolutely certain, without a doubt, that he'll adore me always and put up with my insecurities and idiosyncrasies. I see that in my parents, but rarely in other people.

Careers in mind? → Music educator...and Disney Princess

HAVE YOU EVER:

Kissed a stranger → No, that is a very bad idea

Drank hard liquor → Yeah, I've tried it

Lost glasses/contacts → 20/20

Ran away from home → Hahah, I used to run away all the time when I was little

Broken someone's heart → Unfortunately, yes, and I am so completely sorry

Been arrested → No, I'm kind of boring

Turned someone down → Yes

Cried when someone died → Well, yeah! Sheesh.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself → Yes. Very much so.

Miracles → Oh, yes

Love at first sight → I'm not sure, but I doubt it

Heaven → Yes, always

Santa Claus → Hah, no

Kiss on the first date → If I'm interested in a second date, why not?

Angels → Yes, but I'm not quite sure how I imagine them. Let me ponder that.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Actually, I want to be with a lot of my friends, rather than just one. But I am interested in a certain person.

Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → Never

Do you believe in God? → Yes

Labels for this post: survey, angels, ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment