Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sexual stereotypes

Sometimes, when Dabney and I are bored in Studio (frequently) we play this game. It's pretty mean, but it's funny. We peg everyone who gets up to sing as some sort of sexual stereotype.
Be warned, if you attend voice studio.

Moving right along...my brother is wonderful. Absolutely and without question. Earlier I was talking to my Mom on the phone, and I overheard him say, "Jesus Christ dyed Easter eggs for our sins."
=D
Needless to say, it's now my Facebook status. I much prefer something like that to a physical state of being; I don't care if you know that I am in the library (I am never in the library) or how I'm feeling and FML! and all of that. I'd much rather tell you that Jesus dyed Easter eggs for our sins.
Okay?
Okay.
I love granola - you should too!

Labels for this post: nonsense, Easter, Bunkster Yoy (Will)

1 comment: