Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't

Do not tell me not to wear certain things, especially if you would like the opposite to happen.

1. Women – No overly revealing attire. No bare feet. Dress slacks (not colored jeans or khakis) and blouse, skirt (at least kneelength)
and blouse, or dress (at least knee-length); blouses/tops should cover your shoulders and have a conservative
neckline; dress shoes (no sandals, chunky shoes, or open toes) and tights, hose, or dress socks.

Taken from the syllabus of one of my professors.
My own particular brand of warfare is always subterfuge. I have my jury tomorrow, and I'm wearing a blouse, pencil skirt, hose, and heels.
You can bet that every single one of those will break the rules, but only in a subtle way.
Example: I am indeed wearing hose. Fishnets.

Suck it, dress code.

Labels for this post: rebellion, jury, bad ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment