Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If you read this, you asked for it

I'm pulling an all-nighter tonight, unless I fall asleep at my piano (possibly). I'm also getting incredibly frustrated by the aforementioned piano, because I could definitely play this piece (at least the left hand) a month ago, and now I can barely play a page without stopping, messing up, or various other imperfections.
So, I'm going to fill out a silly, trivial survey. Shoot me.

DON'T CHICKEN OUT GIRLS!

Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
No, it's a very random code that has absolutely no significance to my daily life and work.

What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
A good sense of humor, genuine chivalry, a defined style

Are you a girly girl?
Physically, yes, I love dresses and shoes and I hate bugs. Emotionally, rarely.

Big or small purses?
Depends on the situation

Do you enjoy drama?
Uhhhh no. Not even remotely.

Did you dress up on Halloween?
Always! I was Alice in Wonderland (but not in a creepy schoolgirl fantasy-esque way)

Do you call anybody by their last name?
Lumia...for some people, it's full name basis

How many guys will read this just because it says "FEMALE SURVEY"?
Whooooooooo cares

Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth?
If I want to have war paint or look like Twiggy

Have you ever been called a bad influence?
Yes, generally when it comes to shopping or sex

Eyeliner or mascara?
I use both - I have short eyelashes

American Eagle or Hollister?
Even though neither of them are my style anymore, definitely AE

Heels or Flats?
Flats!!!! Too many of them!

Skirts or jeans?
Jean skirts...what now you mother bitchessss

Straight or curly hair?
Crazy hair! I love my hair!

Hoops or dangling earrining?
Dangles please

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Dark haired, generally speaking, but there are always exceptions to these things

Do you have a best friend?
A few! I'm very lucky :)

Do you like your life?
Considering that there are people who barely live past the age of three and die of starvation and malnutrition and undergo civil wars where they're forced to kill their parents, I love absolutely everything about my overprivileged existence.

Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?
Probably, I don't really remember

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Yeah! it's fun!

Ever slapped a guy in the face?
Not seriously...I did once punch someone, and I almost broke my thumb

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Indeed

Do you ever wish you were famous?
No, all the side effects of fame really turn me off

Preppy or Punk/goth?
I call my style "chic irreverence"
Yeah, it's pretty pretentious

Contacts or Glasses?
Neither...20/20 suckers

Good cook or take you out a lot?
Cook! Let's make dinner - I love cooking, and I am reasonably talented at it too!

Funny or Serious?
Funny, easily. You can tone down funny, but you can't really lift up Serious.

Long or short hair?
For me? Longer hair...for guys, whatever looks better, though I dig "just a little too long" short hair

Smoker or non-smoker?
NON - voice major

Tall or short?
Tall, please, I'm 5'7, babycakes

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
If I like them too, why not? If not, I very politely decline any sort of invitation and distance myself for a while. It's pretty hurtful at the time, but I think it's better in the long run.

RANDOMS:

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?
No, I seriously doubt it

When was the last time you were in a photobooth ?
I think I was 10, at Hershey Park or something...

Who was the last person you had a sleepover with?
Lindsey Fitz!

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
Hahahahahah...yeah.

On average what do you think you cry about the most?
This should be pretty obvious if you know me at all

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to?
Yes, one, and it's a tenuous friendship at best

Who was the last guy you talked to?
Spoke to or hollered at? You have to make the distinction. Also, none of your bidness.

Do you think best friends can be replaced?
Replaced, no, but they can sort of fade into the background more, especially if you go to different schools and they never call you or you never call them.

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot?
Yes - some of my sisters, who are wonderful =)

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I hope so. That's what I profess to do as an educator and musician.

Anything bothering you right now?
I have 4 things to prepare for tomorrow, and I'm sick, but I can't sleep because I don't have any time. Otherwise, it's pretty good, I'm kind of hungry, so I'mma make some ziti.

Goodnight, I love you.

Labels for this post: stories, selfish, pry

No comments:

Post a Comment