Monday, March 2, 2009

Tray sledding

This weekend was absolutely crazy, and I feel exhausted, even though I really didn't do much, physically.
CCVMEA went very well - most of the chapters who actually care (cough VCU VT cough) were there, and Longwood was represented very well! I wish the sessions had been more interactive, but otherwise, it was very informative and we all had SWAG. Then, Patrick and I got lost for a good two hours in Northern VA. It was great, because then it started snowing around Harrisonburg. Yikes! But we had some good talks, and I'm glad we're better acquainted now.
I went tray sledding last night - it was probably the most fun I've had in a very long time, even if I'm pretty sore from falling probably ten times and my shoes are soaked with icy water. It hurts my sides when I sneeze!
As you probably know, I'm officially dating Brian. We went tray sledding together, watched Fantasia (the original, far superior to 2000) had a drawing contest, basically just hung out for over 24 hours, and I'm not ready to scream!
Hopeful, yes?
I'm kidding, I really am.
Additionally, and more importantly, he likes me for who I am, and unlike Maurice and just about every other guy I've dated, I wouldn't have to change anything about myself to be with him. That's what convinced me that this is a good thing to pursue, aside from feeling good and appreciated and fascinated. Toooooo many coordinating conjunctions!!
Now, to conducting, and dinner with some of the girls =D
Have a lovely snow day - take pictures while it lasts!

Labels for this post: SNOW DAY

2 comments:

  1. YAY. I'm so glad you're having fun!

    Two things:

    1. Hosea is an ass and I am disappointed that he won.
    2. Let's hang out soon.

    Missss youuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you've found happiness in soreness and fantasia! ;)

    you're great! <3

    ReplyDelete