Saturday, March 14, 2009

Villainous pears

I have some pears, and I am very excited about them! I always put my fruit in a basket on my kitchen counter, because I love the way it looks, and really, why not?
My roommates like to move it around, but I still put it back =P I'm such a rebel!

Let's see....deep introspection....

I'm having trouble meeting and resolving the concept of "God" in my short story. In most dystopian stories, God is replaced by something, but there's so much sacred music that I don't think I could get away with ignoring it. When you create another world, you can't leave many loose ends.
Compulsion to comply against will to refuse. Think about how many relationships you have with people in general where that's true.

I'm building my poetry wall. Send me your favorite poems, because I'm always up for adventure!
I'm seriously considering traveling after undergrad...right now it's looking like the UK!!
I will let you know what happens, I'm sure, as cryptically as necessary.
Cripple Ripple.

Labels for this post: team, God, fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment