Thursday, March 19, 2009

So, what do you want?

I have no idea. And I know that I can't treat people well with that in mind. That's why.
I could talk about this for days, but that would be pretty unfair to Brian, since he probably doesn't even know about this blog, unless he Facebook stalks like a fiend (and in that case, I wouldn't have dated him).
Anyway.
I feel like a terrible person, and I have felt like a terrible person for a week or so. I knew it, I always knew it, instantly, and yet I still moved forward. Just a heads up, if you don't think you're ready for something, don't do it. Chances are that you won't be ready for it and you'll eventually hurt someone very, very badly. It's perfectly tempting to just say yes, but that won't fix your problems or your reputation or whatever is plaguing you. It's like trying to hide a bump by slathering on makeup. It might appear flawless from a cursory glance, but when you get close enough to see, it's pasted and fake. So, don't do it.
What am I going to wear tomorrow?
Maybe I'll play my game. This game is called CLOTHES OMG.
Step 1: load a bunch of random clean clothes into a bin
Step 2: pour bin onto your bed (or something else large, flat, and comfortable)
Step 3: close your eyes and fall onto your clothes
Step 4: wear whatever your hands are touching

See? You pretty much always win. I like games, and I refer to most things as games, like when people are talking smack about other people. I say, "Oh, I know this game!"
Today was so dramatic, and I'm going to take a shower to slough it off.

Labels for this post: hot water, deep water, saline water

3 comments:

  1. CLOTHES OMG is my new favorite game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenni, you're not a bad person. Everyone does things like this when they're in pain. I'm sorry things didn't work out. :( Call me if you need to?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it takes a lot of strength to realize when you've made a mistake and to work towards righting it.

    you're strong. and beautiful.
    lesson learned...for both of you--everything happens for a reason. <3

    ReplyDelete