Friday, March 27, 2009

Buoyancy

Truly I tell you, there really is something to the whole unattainable thing. It's very attractive. I'm not saying it's good, but...I guess I like trouble.
Don't worry, I'm not talking about anyone who is currently in a relationship.
I just got some really freaking awesome new clothes - I am SO excited about them!!
I'm sure I'll wear all of them at one time in the same place and everyone will laugh because I'll be hyper excited...but I don't care, because they are quite stylish. I think I've decided my favorite looks are ultra feminine with an edge. Classic silhouettes with something 'wrong'.
Speaking of silhouettes, I've heard before that because I have an hourglass frame, I shouldn't wear pencil skirts...but you know what? They really work on me, so I do it anyway!
Screw rules, especially when it comes to fashion.
I think it's sexier when you give hints but not answers when it comes to clothing.

Labels for this post: rebel, excited, light

No comments:

Post a Comment