Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Details

I would just like to say that I Very Much Like Macs, and I plan to get one when I achieve financial independence. So, basically, in ten years or so.

Hello everyone.

Today I was walking down Brock Commons to practice with my accompanist, and I saw a girl I sat next to in one of my classes in the spring. I was maybe fifty feet behind her, but she was walking quickly and carrying lots of stuff, so I didn't bother her. I remembered her name, her year, that she was manic depressive, used to cut herself and sucked at math. I couldn't remember her boyfriend's name, but I remember that he was working on a project for abnormal psychology about the emergence and cause of paranoid schizophrenia, to help diagnose his mother.
I think maybe something is wrong with me. Why should I remember such gruesome details? Is it shock, or do people just inherently want evil things to happen to other people and instinctively focus on the negative?

I'm a nice person. I swear.
B01934-B01zoom1.jpg How cute is this bracelet?? It's Betsey Johnson. Of course.

Labels for this post: Mac, gruesome, Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment