Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scroll

I think it's interesting that the windows on this Mac will respond to the scroll button on the mouse only if it's used in the down direction. For some reason, it won't go back up. I'm pretty sure there are many people who could identify with this scroll button.
I also like the way "scroll button" sounds. It's a crunchy and satisfying elocution.

I realize I haven't written for a few weeks; I'm sorry. I've been really well, I'm very happy, keeping busy, and of course trying to go shopping. I think I might be getting sick, but I'm not sure if it's a little thing and what I really have is psychosomatic in nature. Mostly I'm dizzy and I can't sing that clearly, and I cough a little bit. I probably just need some soup and daytime television.

I'm considering writing a brief essay to Real Simple magazine about how a major step in my growth as a woman was finding a good guy. They like questions like, "When did you realize you were a grown-up?" and "What's the greatest love story in your opinion?"
I actually responded to the love story one. Taylor Swift.

I think I'm going to apply to be a Glambassador in the spring, because I pretty much want to be Megan Flynn. The title is acceptably cutesy, too.

I'm going to avoid doing anything productive for 20 minutes and look at vintage cameo jewelry online. Yeah, that sounds nice.

Labels for this post: nice, witty, update

No comments:

Post a Comment