Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bic Pens

Every time I see the word "Pens" I automatically think it says "penis". I know I know I know.

In case anyone who has actually spoken to me before (or who can't read) doesn't know, I write a lot. I pretty much constantly write little phrases and quotations said by other people. I take notes and write in my spiky, fluid script that the Ewe tribe of Africa is one of the few tribes to record the Agbekor war dance. You know.
So anyway, I write a lot. And I have to say, even as a musician, I love pens. Especially Bic pens with black ink and opaque bodies. I call them "writing pens". Yes, I know it's redundant, but things like this happen all the time.
Example: I have a lot of shoes. Over twenty pairs at least (just at school), and yet I distinguish between them by describing the actions completed within them. "Running shoes" comes to mind.
So does "sex kitten". Like I said.

I've made a new policy not to trust any woman holding a poodle. I'm not really sure why, but poodles just scream "pretentious bourgeoisie". Actually, how about "bitcheoisie"?
I think I like that.

Jenni Schweitzer likes this. She also likes nice guys and they certainly don't finish last.

Labels for this post: redundant, scatterbrained, affection

1 comment:

  1. I prefer writing w/ blue pens- their ink pops out more on the page for me.

    p.s. diggin the bitcheoisie; I may have to use it

    ReplyDelete