Monday, September 7, 2009

Beer Pressure

Two brief stories about my brother, Will. Fortunately, they're completely true. Unfortunately, I don't write well enough to describe them to their fullest potential. That's why I'm taking half a "victory lap" next year to learn how to write better.
(Intentional)

Every time I try to convince Will to taste beer or wine, he always refuses, so of course I just bully him more. Anyway, the last time I did, he looked me right in the face and he said, "Beer pressure."
He's right, of course.

The other day, I called my brother to wish him a happy birthday.
"Happy Birthday, Will!"
"Oh."
"Will, what do you say when someone says 'Happy Birthday'?"
"To you?"

Will just turned 18.
I am 200 years old.


Labels for this post: silly, growing up, old

1 comment:

  1. I am sad about growing up. It makes me incredibly unhappy, to tell the truth. =(

    ReplyDelete