Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Costumes

As you probably could have guessed without any of my help, I love costumes. But I'm going to tell you anyway. I love costumes. I used to wear them all the time when I was little, to everything except church. My parents never let me, but I don't think God would mind if I showed up in my little fairy wings.

I have many suspicions about how God really is, one of them being that Jesus would be a good husband. I don't really like marriage on principle, but I think maybe marrying Jesus would be acceptable. He would always know what was bothering you, how to help, what you needed, etc.
But I bet his inhuman perfection would be annoying after awhile.

Personally, my spouse criteria (hmmm potential essay title) would probably be something like
-Mow the lawn
-Open this jar
-Hold this

And refilling the ice tray. I can't explain why, but I fucking hate it.

Okay, time to go to church.

Labels for this post: fairy wings, wedding rings, holding things

1 comment:

  1. I HATE REFILLING THE ICE TRAY.

    The darkest period of my life was the period in which my parents didn't feel like buying a new ice maker after the old one broke.

    I think Jesus would refill your ice trays, although you should probably just go ahead and do it for Him. He is Jesus, after all - you kind of owe him.

    <3

    ReplyDelete