Thursday, June 4, 2009

Unfair

If you've ever said something bad about me, you're probably right. I really do need to be more respectful and keep my word. Don't defend me. I didn't.
I'm sorry if what I think isn't what you'd like to hear. I'm sorry for inspiring any sort of hatred or ill will. I don't hate anybody or anything.

From now on, I'm going to do my best to just not say anything. Nothing nice, and nothing mean. Just nothing. Which is what I said I would do and should have done. Now, it's really over.
Goodbye, youth.

There is a bucket of rocks in my basement, and I'm not entirely sure why.
I really hate online classes. They weigh upon my soul.
I was just in New York for some family stuff, and I had an ice cream soda (very tasty).
I wish I had a job in retail, though I understand why I'm not an ideal candidate for hire.
I wish oatmeal was an alternate fuel, like in the Quaker Oats commercials where the people are flying around on Quaker Oat jetpacks.
And I wish I could go on a date with Andy Samberg. Holler!
Just letting you know what's up. I promise to be more poetic next time and describe that ever-receding intersection of chemistry, humor, intelligence, and tall. My own personal Jim Halpert.

Labels for this post: resolution, whatcha upta?, ice cream soda

2 comments:

  1. I tried saying nothing once. It's depressing - don't do it.

    Nobody's perfect. I think you're better than most, though, so try not to put yourself down too much. I happen to think you're pretty cool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Allyson :-) Don't be afraid to speak your mind and be who you are, because personally, it's who you are that makes me love you so much :-)
    PS. You're the best, Wifey :-D

    ReplyDelete