Thursday, June 25, 2009

Attempts

I would just like to say that I very much like Muse, and I wish they would come out with a new album already.

Yesterday I had coffee with one of my friends from high school, who is also a super mega hottie and it's left me with a weird case of nervousness. I'm not really sure why, but I can never behave in date-like atmospheres. I tend to stick out my tongue a lot when I smile or laugh, or all my witty remarks flit around in my brain and I can't really think of anything funny.
Example: yesterday I was chatting with coffee guy, and he told me that he recently hung out with a bunch of really stylish, urban people from our high school, and he lives on a farm. In my non-freaked out part of my brain, I thought, "One of these things is not like the other", and under ordinary circumstances, I would have said that.

Uuuugghgghghghghghghgh

Who is the editor-in-chief of the Rotunda? Does anyone know?
If so, please let me know.

Labels for this post: nerves, Muse, journalism

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress. A lot of people get nervous-ish when they are around someone who’s is cute and they haven't seen in a while. I'm so there with you on that one :-)Besides, you're always charming in every sense ;-)

    I know that either Dr. Ramesh Rao or Jeff Halliday (possibly Dr. Jeff Halliday) is the faculty advisor to the Rotunda. When I wrote for the Rotunda it was Dr. Rao. Carter M. may be able to confirm who it is now.

    Best of luck Wifey! I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete