Sunday, August 2, 2009

Phrases and Ideas

I feel like I always get my best ideas (and therefore my best phrases) when I am somewhere without access to a computer or writing materials. They almost always pass quickly, too, so that I can't really remember what it was. I might remember the subject, but it will be something vague, like "Relationships".
Way to narrow it down, right?


Sometimes I can't decide if I'd rather write about fashion or relationships. In my opinion, they're not really that different. The key to both is maintaining confidence and asserting your identity, then finding something or someone who can handle it (or who can try).
I think I must be the stubbornest person alive. Even though I've been crushed by other people's ignorance or cruelty, I have never lost sight of who I am and what it means to me to have that. I think the prope
r metaphor here is "weed".
I'm also fantastically disorganized, except with my closet. I have the best priorities. I am aware of this.
In case you were curious as to whether or not my Facebook status is serious, yes, I'm keeping a jar of change for a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.


Who needs boys when there are shoes like this?

Labels for this post: inopportune, priority, shoegasm

1 comment:

  1. Goodness I just love your blogs! that's right, who needs boys when you have FABULOUS shoes!

    ReplyDelete