Monday, August 24, 2009

Judgment

I'm pretty sure I judge people too immediately, and I'd like to stop, but I'm not sure if I'm capable.  Example: I'm taking Ethics, and almost my immediate opinion of my professor was that he looked like the kind of guy involved with another woman even though he's married.  I'm not really sure why, it was just sort of a vague suspicion that formed in my mind.

I did change my opinion of him when he started to talk.  He's brilliant, and very funny.  I'm really going to like that class, even though I'll get all scrambled in my brain.  Plus, a few people I know are in there, which is incredibly helpful for me.  More community = less stress.  Or maybe I talk too much.  

Nah.

I love my apartment.  I don't have a bed yet, but I'm not really that picky about sleeping stuff.  At camp we frequently sleep on the ground, and I mean that literally.  So really, a mattress pad, plush carpet, and a big fluffy blanket is cozy.  It's like a midden or something.
That's kind of gross, but I suspect I might be kind of a gross person sometimes.  Example: when I'm laying on my floor I'm opposite my closet, which is open at all times, and the way it looks, well...I think I know how gynecologists feel.  It looks dark and scary in there.
Spooky.

I just had a thought (and I quote) "Let's find the bad kisser gene and eliminate it from the DNA of our species".  I'm sure my bio friends could phrase this more accurately, but yeah, I think maybe I'm fucked up today.  Just a little bit.  
I really hope we (Allyson and I, and maybe J I guess he's lame but sorta nice I guess =P) get to go to Richmond this weekend so I can return that freaking American Apparel dress.  I want my impulsive $30 back.  So I can buy more stuff, of course.

Okay, this seems like it'll take forever to read and longer to understand, so I'm outtie 5000.

Labels for this post: gross, morbid, impulse buys

2 comments:

  1. We and maybe J I guess he's lame but sorta nice I guess =P are totally going to Richmond this weekend!

    Haha, I will ask him if he wants to go but American Apparel and sushi don't really sound like his kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come to Richmond this weekend, please give me a call! Maybe we can meet up? I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete