Friday, February 19, 2010

Bakery or therapy

For some reason, some of my most favorite people are the adjunct professors of the music department. Few of them are or were ever my professors, but they all seem to enjoy my company, which makes me feel like we're friends.
I really like being friends.

Anyway, one of my very favorite not-personally-my-own professors and I occasionally run into each other at the Bakery. Last week, she remarked, "The Bakery, or therapy." I said it was less expensive. We're both like, totally right.

It's interesting to see the way food reflects people. I personally can't stand picky eaters, because for some reason I keep thinking they're afraid of everything. Holy shit, don't eat that cake, it's totally poisonous! See what I mean?

My friend is right. I would so much rather have a sandwich than a session.

Labels for this post: Bakery, picky, friends

1 comment:

  1. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says, "I don't like whatever." And I say, "Have you ever had whatever?" And they say, "No, but I don't like whatever."

    Pisses. Me. Off. It's like, be more close-minded. What is the worst that could happen? It might taste bad.

    AHHHHHHHHHHH BAD TASTE.

    ReplyDelete