Saturday, December 27, 2008

Why "dots"?

So, here is my blog. Revel in its splendor and glory, won't you? Just RSVP by December 31st if so, and tell me whether you prefer chicken or fish.
Hello.
This is your Captain speaking.
Now that I think of it, I haven't heard any female pilots on the planes which I have taken. Stolen, actually. I'm a professional plane-stealer. I just get such a rush from shoplifting, I'm seeking professional help.
NOT.
If anyone can find a Skip-It, I would like you to contact me immediately, and I mean that quite literally, take my stolen plane and fly it to my house. No, they're not at my house! What fool keeps their stolen airplanes at their home? It's really quite suspicious, the neighbors will surely notice if you let your grass grow above four inches to cover them. It's just not done!
I really think the word "goon" should be used with more frequency, but it's hard to think of a pretext. Okay, if anyone locates my stolen planes and notifies me, then I will have an opportunity to say, "You goon! Of course I know that - you better hide that plane back in the Bermuda Triangle where you found it!"
Did I mention that I'm Mother Nature, and that the Bermuda Triangle is actually where the lost city of Atlantis is located? Also, the Chupacabra is not real, and probably the stupidest thing on "Animal Planet". Anyhow, that's how I steal planes. A strange, misty hurricane which conceals a vortex and passage to an alternate universe, otherwise known as SHEETZ.
Well, this has gone on quite long enough, and probably strangely enough for the time being.
I think the labels for this post are all related: scooters, vacation, fall.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i love it! also, i absolutely am with you as for atlantis. i think we should go and find it. lets set up a date and time! k great, thanks baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A: You're hilarious.
    B: Most random blog ever.
    C: Yay, you got a blog!
    D: There is no D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please appreciate the fact that I appreciate this blog.

    Dang yo, that's deep. Sheetz steals planes! And ma monay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!

    Except Derek.

    ReplyDelete